“Great atmosphere. Really cool place.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #408 of 2,399 restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Buffet, Late Night
Description: Apericena dalle ore 18:00 alle 22:00Cucina casalingaDegustazioni di vini privateChiuso la domenicaPrenotazione feste di laurea e cene private
London, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere. Really cool place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My friend and I went in on a Friday evening about 10pm and I will go as far as saying it was probably one of the best nights I've had out in Italy. The place was busy and had karaoke playing, which was actually a good quality so I didn't get involved. With neither myself or my friend able to more than hello in Italian, we got talking to a couple of people who did speak English and later found everyone to be very friendly as we had a laugh with them.

We were drink glasses of red for €10 and were getting quite large ones. There was 2 of us so each I would put a night out in this place as one of the top 10 things to do in Torino and when I return, shall be going in for a cheeky bottle of red.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We visited this wine bar on our first night of a weekend break in Turin, having been recommended by a relative. When we arrived the bar was heaving but we were soon found a table by very friendly staff. The Primitivo wine was excellent and the apperitivo buffet was really varied and just seemed to keep coming and we were made to feel very welcome. The sweet too was delicious. We popped in for a drink on our last night and the barman remembered us. We enjoyed very much our 'one for the road' limoncello. Definitely worth a visit, particularly for the younger set.

Visited March 2013
Nice, France
“Superb wine choice with Aperitivos Vittorio Emanuele”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Clare and I trecked oall over Torino in search of after hours atmospehere - in our 5 day stay we found some of the best places south of Vittoria Emanuele and East of Porta Nueva station. We drank at Zelli on 3 occasions, and ate here on a Thursday night. The appertivo buffet was generous even included fruit and cake for dessert. Wine list was varied - they served the best prosecco of our trip, staff were super helpful even made us an extra salad.

• Visited December 2011