I would not recommend this hotel for longer stays or anyone visiting Turin as a tourist wishing to get a "flavour" of Turin's historic centre.
Rooms are reasonably well appointed although the air condition and heating were not working when I was there, the water took ages to warm up, and I had to call down every day to ask for a second towel. The hotel does offer free wifi and the staff was very friendly and helpful throughout my stay.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Torino Crystal Palace Hotel Turin
- Mercure Torino Crystal Palace Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Turin
- Torino Crystal Palace Mercure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 60 rooms and 7 suites, providing all the four star comforts. Built in 1800, it is in the heart of the art and culture scene, just a few steps from the city centre and conveniently close to the major congress centres and train station, all of which make it an ideal destination for leisure and business travellers. All rooms are equipped with WiFi internet, LCD TV, SKY satellite TV, kettle, bathroom telephone and parquet floors in standard rooms. The hotel also features an American bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mercure Torino Crystal Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.