“The best Farinata I have ever had !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #366 of 2,398 restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Vegan, Vegetarian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Description: Much more than just a pizza take-away!The variety of choice, types of customers and the quality of the products and services we pose the pizzeria PRACTICO at the highest levels within a pizza take-away.- DS Pizza Point: we serve gluten-free pizzas, and We accompany the menu with the farinate stuffed, baked potatoes and salads.- DietPizza: to keep the line, for sports and especially for diabetics! With the patented mixture of DietPizza, all customers can enjoy a pizza taste identical to the normal pizza but with the lightness and awareness of eating a mixture lighter, very digestible, low glycemic index.- Full Dough: for lovers of macrobiotics and for all those who love a crisp dough, fragrant and full-bodied. An intense and persistent flavor for lovers of strong flavors, aromatic and delicious.- Silver Cream: for those who are intolerant to milk proteins and for all those who have chosen a vegan diet, have created the cream of rice which replaces the mozzarella. Delicate and skillfully prepared by hand crafted and made exclusively with ingredients of plant origin, has a taste similar to a soft cheese. Delicate and delicious.- Farinateria: Our "Farinata" had always held a stratospheric success and is depopulating our porridge filled: an apotheosis of taste of this tipical dish of Piedmont.Our services, which are also of the highest order:- Delivery: at home or work, we deliver every day of the week and in any weather conditions.- Vouchers: we accept all major food ticket, both paper and electronic- Conventions Corporate: shake lasting partnerships with customers who want convenzionarsi with us. Reliability and professionalism guaranteed- Local Air condition: Summer or winter, our 20 seats always enjoy a pleasant temperature.- Evening events: Check our calendar of events to participate in fun and enjoyable evenings in the company of interesting people. Want to organize a party, a birthday or the venue of your club? You will always be satisfied!The pizzeria PRACTICO, since he was born in 2002, is committed to a sustainable policy: collection of paper, cans and glass; conversion of all advertising from paper to computer, suppliers of electricity and gas electricity that guarantee a low environmental impact.
London, United Kingdom
“The best Farinata I have ever had !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Pratico pizzeria offers a wide variety of pizza(normal, wholemeal, gluten free, vegan etcc) , farinata (also known as socca) plain or stuffed, and side salads.
I tried the wholemeal pizza once, and I absolutely loved it, but then I ordered the stuffed farinata and that was it.. love at first sight for my taste buds!
The choice of filling is huge, and the flavour is just amazing every time. So far I think it was the best I have ever had in Torino.
The place is small but trendy, the service is very fast, and the staff is very welcoming, so I would definately recommend it whether you do live in Turin, or you are just visiting.

• Visited July 2013