“Great Hotel...Highly Recommended!! ” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hotel Dock Milano to your Saves list
Hotel Dock Milano
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Cernaia, 46, 10122 Turin, Italy (Centro)   |
Ranked #31 of 127 Hotels in Turin
“Great Hotel...Highly Recommended!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed for 5 days in the hotel..went to 2 games of juventus..
The hotel is great..the staff is great..and the location is great..Will definitely stay in this hotel again..
The room was big and the bathroom was also big.
The hotel located next to the metro and bus station
WIFI Works great!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Polish first
Cospicua (Bormla), Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We have been in this hotel for 1 week. As we arrived, a nice smell of freshness welcomed us. The Hotel is very CLEAN, comfortable and nice. The guys at the Reception really helped us. The breakfast was great. The hotel is situated near the train station Porta Susa, and many other bus/ metro stations, thus it is not difficult to travel. Hotel Dock Milano is great value of money, I really recommend it. It made our stay enjoyable !

Room Tip: Our room was overlooking the busy square (due to many bus/ metro stations), BUT it did not affect th...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
South Pole
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

As a group of 4 (two couples) we booked this hotel due to its great location (next to Porta Susa train station / metro stop as well as various main bus stops) and as it seemingly offered quite a good deal for a 3 star hotel. It ended up being ideal for our sightseeing in Turin and for seeing neighbouring Milan and proved very much to be value for money.

If booking with this hotel you should bear in mind that it is a three star and three star amenities will therefore be available. The breakfast was the usual continental spread but with plenty of options. The rooms were not the biggest rooms I have stayed in but they were clean and the beds were comfortable. We had no issues with any noise from outside and we had a good undisturbed sleep each night. Similarly, we had no issues at all with the free wi-fi which was handy to have and worked well.

The staff were friendly and welcoming and stepped in to help us whenever we were struggling with Italian, all the staff members we came across spoke very good English. The first night we arrived around 7pm and were feeling a little tired and not really in the mood for restaurant hunting and the staff were able to recommend us a nearby restaurant (which ended up being great). They also provided us a really useful map of the city with the various sights / points of interest on it.

If you are looking for a good deal, good value for money hotel in Turin and the location suits you, this hotel is definitely worth considering.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed in Turin for 3 nights for a school project so I wanted to find something close to everything and at low price. I was disappointed by this hotel because their internet didn't work for 3 whole days and the reception wasn't very helpful about it. The bed was uncomfortable and the first night was cold. The hotel is quite old and even though they say it's for non smoker in the room there was an ashtray and the bedsheets, curtains my clothes everything smelled like smoke. I do not smoke so it was pretty disturbing. The breakfast was ok for a 3 * but there were no fresh vegetables. The location was excellent for me, close to train station, metro, busses, trams. Being an area so circulated it can get noisy in the morning.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I were passing through Turin for on the way to Chamonix. We decided to stay at this hotel because the price was good and so were the reviews. It was definitely worth the money. We are the type that when we are in a new city we spend most of the time out and just need the hotel as a place to crash. This was perfect for that. It's not the type of place you would want to lounge around in, but if you want to drop your bags, take a shower and sleep at night - it's great. The staff was very friendly and spoke great English. They even honored our request to check in early. All in all it was a great experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Malta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Strategically placed Hotel, for train station in the centre of Turin. The only thing that bothered me in my room was the small bathroom, but everything else was very good. Breakfast was good, but not continental.

Room Tip: I paid in advance and had a very good deal.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Most of the reviews about this hotel hit the mark - helpful and friendly staff, good location, very clean rooms, great price and we'll worth a look. My only bad point is the fact that the mattress was hard, too hard for my taste to their own. The thing that spoiled the night sleep, or what sleep I managed to get, was the hard mattress combined with possibly the worse pillow I have every laid my head on. I can only describe it as feeling like a pillow case filled with old slippers, hard, very lumpy and ridiculously uncomfortable no matter how hard I tried. To be honest I couldn't believe such a good hotel would have such horrendous pillows.
So, in short, check the pillow soon as you arrive, don't let it spoil your stay in an otherwise good hotel in a beautiful city.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Dock Milano? Share your experiences!