Having our vacation disrupted by the General strike in Italy, we decided to spend two days in Turin. Chose this hotel on line. The staff was wonderful the room large and clean. Nice shower. We had a room over looking the train tracks, but because the trains weren't running it was no problem;-) . The breakfast had some tasty baked goods and there many choices. The only downside , in my opinion, was the location. It was a hike to the train station as well as the historical city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Executive hotel is a magnificent high-tech building conceived for both short and long stay. It is located in the heart of Turin and it is the perfect accommodation facility for both business and leisure guests. The Executive hotel has 40 suites and 35 deluxe rooms and they are all fully equipped in order to make your stay, whether long or short, pleasant and convenient. The public areas, enriched with classy details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Residence Turin
- Executive Residence Hotel Turin