it was a great stay during my business trip to Turin, hotel 7-10 minutes walking to/from Giaveno train station and shuttle bus to airport, staff are friendly, room 606 is a business suit full of all my needs, room space is good comparing to many Italian hotels, new furnish. Internet is free and with a good speed.
I tried breakfast only one time and it was normal with limited varsities.
the location is nice with many bars and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Executive hotel is a magnificent high-tech building conceived for both short and long stay. It is located in the heart of Turin and it is the perfect accommodation facility for both business and leisure guests. The Executive hotel has 40 suites and 35 deluxe rooms and they are all fully equipped in order to make your stay, whether long or short, pleasant and convenient. The public areas, enriched with classy details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Residence Turin
- Executive Residence Hotel Turin