Just had a long weekend break in Turin. The hotel staff were very friendly, the room was spacious, comfortable, imaculately clean, tea and coffe in the room. The breakfast was absolutlety fantastic as all reviews state. Centrally located within walking distance. The surrounding area looks a bit rough with graffiti but there is grafiti everywhere in Turin. Some nice bars and restaurants close by. Would recommend this hotel. One bit of advice, thought I would get the train from the airport to Puerto Nova train station within 5 minutes walk but ended up at a different station and had to get a short taxi to the hotel. One the way back Sunday morning got a taxi direct to the airport on meter € 32 and well worth avoiding the hastle. Get a 2 day tourismo pass for € 26 which allows you into all museums well worth it loved the Turin Shroud, Egyptian, Military, Mao museums and the film museum with the best view of the city. Hope this has been helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Executive hotel is a magnificent high-tech building conceived for both short and long stay. It is located in the heart of Turin and it is the perfect accommodation facility for both business and leisure guests. The Executive hotel has 40 suites and 35 deluxe rooms and they are all fully equipped in order to make your stay, whether long or short, pleasant and convenient. The public areas, enriched with classy details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Residence Turin
- Executive Residence Hotel Turin