They are doing construction but it is not noisy. It is about 10-15 minutes walk from the frint of the station where the airport bus lets you off. DO NOT take a taxi from the turin airport to the city as it will cost 80 Euro. The bus is downstairs at street level as you exit the airport.
The hotels breakfast was good. Internet was fine. I enjoyed opening the windows to get fresh air as the temerature guage was a little off in the room. There are other hotels closer to shopping but this is ok if your on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Executive hotel is a magnificent high-tech building conceived for both short and long stay. It is located in the heart of Turin and it is the perfect accommodation facility for both business and leisure guests. The Executive hotel has 40 suites and 35 deluxe rooms and they are all fully equipped in order to make your stay, whether long or short, pleasant and convenient. The public areas, enriched with classy details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Residence Turin
- Executive Residence Hotel Turin