I stayed here just for one night. The hotel is right above Marconi metro stop, so it's easy to get to, and is on the longest road in Torino. Service was very sharp and the room I got was larger than I had expected. I would definitely return here and think it was a good value for the money, and a very respectable location. It is currently under construction in front but this doesn't affect access. I paid 90 Euros which included breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Executive hotel is a magnificent high-tech building conceived for both short and long stay. It is located in the heart of Turin and it is the perfect accommodation facility for both business and leisure guests. The Executive hotel has 40 suites and 35 deluxe rooms and they are all fully equipped in order to make your stay, whether long or short, pleasant and convenient. The public areas, enriched with classy details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Residence Turin
- Executive Residence Hotel Turin