The hotel is under construction and looks from the outside that it is unfinished. The inside is compact. The rooms are OK sized but on the 6th floor the WiFi is crap and keeps cutting out. The hotel features the worlds smallest elevators which accommodate one person at a time. Parking is 17.50 Euros per day. Steep, very very steep. The parking garage is underground in Hades down a tight spiral driveway. Several of the cars in the basement are covered with a thick layer of dust which cuts down on the available parking. Breakfast is a joke at 9.50 Euro's. I've seen better selection at cheap hotels. No alarm clock in the rooms? The air conditioner in my room cannot cope late afternoon and so the room is stuffy. The area around the hotel is dangerous to walk through. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Executive hotel is a magnificent high-tech building conceived for both short and long stay. It is located in the heart of Turin and it is the perfect accommodation facility for both business and leisure guests. The Executive hotel has 40 suites and 35 deluxe rooms and they are all fully equipped in order to make your stay, whether long or short, pleasant and convenient. The public areas, enriched with classy details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Residence Turin
- Executive Residence Hotel Turin