“Great fish restaurant in Turin!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Fusion, Chowder
Good for: Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“Great fish restaurant in Turin!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have stumbled into this restaurant almost by chance, and had a great experience and meal. First when you enter you are greeted nicely and warmly (not always the case in Torino's restaurants). The owner is very helpful when deciding what to order and the waiter could have not been nicer. We shared a few starters, all great but I would particularly recommend the cold fish starter. The risotto with capesante was to die, while the pasta with fish and mushrooms was so and so (trying to hard?). The fish of the day was fresh and delicious, I asked the chef to make it as he wished and it was a great idea. Desserts are amazing, really worthy. And usually i am not a dessert person. I will definitely go back my next trip to Torino!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best restaurant experience for my week in Piemonte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was looking for some seafood pasta after touring the Piemonte region for a week. My hotel recommended this place and it did not disappoint. The staff was very cordial, English was spoken, and the mixed seafood pasta was outstanding. My meal was followed by a couple complimentary aperitifs and was finished by some delicious gelati recommended by my server right around the corner.

• Visited October 2012