I stayed in the hotel with a group in Turin for an athletic competition. The hotel is just across from the train station but it doesn't have the seedy feel such a location can sometimes have. The lobby was nice and the rooms were super clean and well laid out and decorated - front desk efficient and helpful with restaurant reviews. The only downside was the lack of free wifi. I would certainly recommend and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Majestic in Turin. Our beautiful 19th century building is conveniently located opposite the Porta Nuova station, close to the city centre and the main monuments, making it ideal for business and leisure guests.A very comfortable and traditional 4 star hotel, the historic Starhotels Majestic features a magnificent Liberty skylight and beautiful crystal chandelier in Le Regine restaurant. There are 161 rooms and suites, a fitness room and 10 conference rooms seating up to a total of 1.150 delegates - the largest business hotel in the city centre.Come and enjoy the long-standing tradition of Italian hospitality in the heart of Turin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Majestic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Majestic Turin
- Starhotels Majestic Hotel Turin