The hotel is very well situated in the centre of the city. The rooms are reasonably spacious (for a central hotel in a European city) and very well furnished. A large flat-screen TV is provided. Toiletries are of good standard and the en-suite bathroom is well appointed. The air-conditioning was very effective and, unusually, virtually silent. I am happy to recommend this hotel on the basis of location and accomodation.
The only area in which it disappointed was at Breakfast. This is a self-service buffet where there was a functional selection of pastries, cereals fruit and bakery items. But, sadly (whilst not unusual) the very limited choice of three "hot" items were kept in warmers that were not up to the job and the food was therefore barely tepid.
Our package tour included a dinner on arrival. Because of the lateness, I only partook of the first course - Lasagne - which I thought was excellent. Other members of the group reported that the other courses were good, too. Given the circumstances, I would guess that this bodes well for the restaurant.
On the limited basis of our one night here, I'd assess this hotel as a reasonable choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Principi di Piemonte is a key feature of the elegant city of Turin,with its history echoing throughout its rooms. The imposing building dominates the streets of the city center, offering the most comfortable setting for your stay in the capital of Piedmont. Its elegance and attractive details go hand in hand with a wide range of services and marked customer-focus. This hotel is perfect for guests seeking sophistication, accommodating those traveling for business, those wishing to experience the city’s art and culture or join in the dynamic city life, as well as those seeking well being and relaxation. HOTEL: 99 rooms divided into Deluxe, Junior Suite, Junior Suite View, Suite,Diplomatic Suite, Executive Suite and Presidential Suite. Non-smoking rooms. Rooms available for disabled guests. Communicating rooms. Rooms with non-allergenic furnishings and pet friendly rooms. Rooms with panoramic view. Restaurant and Bar. SPA & WELLNESS: An exclusive Wellness Center, reserved only to the hotel’s Guests.There you will find the indoor heated pool, the wonderful relaxing lounge with its precious mosaics, emotional showers, an elegant Turkish bath decorated in a Tunisian style and a wide and comfortable Finnish sauna. Sportsmen will also find an excellent gym, equipped with state-of-the art fitness technology and two massage rooms with music and chrome therapy systems. MEETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: 7 meeting rooms. Plenary room with 220 seats. Banquet rooms for standing cocktails for up to 350 people. Rooms with parquet and carpeting. 3 rooms with 6 m ceilings. Exhibition area. Dedicated areas with modular rooms to accommodate any kind of event. Dedicated menus and original decorations based on each type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Principi di Piemonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Principi Di Piemonte Turin
- Principi Di Piemonte Hotel