I have just returned from Turin staying at this hotel from 28th to 31st October.
It is a beautiful hotel perfectly located for everything that Turin has to offer. The rooms have the WOW factor.
We ate at the hotel several times, breakfast, snack, dinner and I would absolutely recommend the food and the wine!
The staff are mostly great, special mention to Flavio, there is nothing he does not know about Turin. Complete Joy! But very many of his colleagues are fabulous too!
The staff speak English so well I feel embarrassed about how lazy we English are.
Principi has a beautiful spa located on the lower ground floor that is free to residents but there is an extra charge if you require a treatment such as a massage, manicure or facial. You just have to try it.
A couple of down points were that my travel agent had requested a twin room, as I was travelling with my son, but upon arrival we were allocated a double room with disabled facilities - my son is not disabled. I requested the bed be split but it never was. Also for a Five Star hotel I didn't get the concept of free slippers but no bathrobes nor the fact there was no coffee making facilities.
But I suppose the thing that bugged me was that I asked to see several other rooms as I wish to return in February with several members of my family. I was shown, a suite, the Diplomat suite and then requested to see the Presidential Suite but was not allowed. I also asked for rates for these rooms during the period I wished to return. They where not forthcoming. The staff member whom I requested to see the Presidential room with seemed to avoid me on my day of departure which made me feel a little put out. Perhaps my LV handbag was not quite up to season! By the way there is a LV store right across from the hotel. I suppose everyone is allowed an Off Day!
That all said I would absolutely return to this hotel and strongly recommend that you give it a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Principi di Piemonte is a key feature of the elegant city of Turin,with its history echoing throughout its rooms. The imposing building dominates the streets of the city center, offering the most comfortable setting for your stay in the capital of Piedmont. Its elegance and attractive details go hand in hand with a wide range of services and marked customer-focus. This hotel is perfect for guests seeking sophistication, accommodating those traveling for business, those wishing to experience the city's art and culture or join in the dynamic city life, as well as those seeking well being and relaxation. HOTEL: 99 rooms divided into Deluxe, Junior Suite, Junior Suite View, Suite,Diplomatic Suite, Executive Suite and Presidential Suite. Non-smoking rooms. Rooms available for disabled guests. Communicating rooms. Rooms with non-allergenic furnishings and pet friendly rooms. Rooms with panoramic view. Restaurant and Bar. SPA & WELLNESS: An exclusive Wellness Center, reserved only to the hotel's Guests.There you will find the indoor heated pool, the wonderful relaxing lounge with its precious mosaics, emotional showers, an elegant Turkish bath decorated in a Tunisian style and a wide and comfortable Finnish sauna. Sportsmen will also find an excellent gym, equipped with state-of-the art fitness technology and two massage rooms with music and chrome therapy systems. MEETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: 7 meeting rooms. Plenary room with 220 seats. Banquet rooms for standing cocktails for up to 350 people. Rooms with parquet and carpeting. 3 Rooms with 6 m ceilings. Exhibition area. Dedicated areas with modular rooms to accommodate any kind of event. Dedicated menus and original decorations based on each type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Principi di Piemonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Principi Di Piemonte Turin
- Principi Di Piemonte Hotel