“The Best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 2,528 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Dessert, Italian, Ice Cream, Creperie
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: La Romana gelato shop was born in the heart of the historic centre of Rimini in 1947, receiving the name of the founder's daughter. A few years later Vito Zucchi, progenitor of the family, took over the enterprise. Thanks to his fervent creativity and the use of a few ingredients then available, he created a wide range of high-quality flavours which are still made in our stores today. For this reason, we offer traditional flavours made exclusively with selected products, following old recipes of the past.
Calhoun, GA
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I should be ashamed to say that we visited this store 4 times during our stay, but I'm not. Each time we visited was an excellent experience in, not only flavor, but service. It was a bargain at 1,80 Euro for a cone. The chantilly cream and the chocolate were to die for. It was a great plus for us as it was just two blocks away from our hotel. We would walk down after dinner, grab a cone, and eat it on our why back to our hotel. We highly recommend it.

Visited September 2012

Turin, Piemonte, Italy
“Most delicious ice cream in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I went to this ice cream shop twice, and I loved it.
It is a very pretty store, modern and comfortable feeling, with tables and chairs to spend a while, and a great bench outside.
I am curious to see if the other locations are so well done.

On my first visit I had pistacchio and mascarpone with coffe and it was super good.
On my next visit I went with my boyfriend. I got yogurt with honey and nuts, and strawberry. It was good but not my favorite. My boyfriend is a chocolate fan and he thought his chocolate ice cream was fantastic. I also got a tried of the mascarpone with little strawberry and that was delicious!

The staff was very friendly, what I learned to appreciate even more after being in Italy for a while.

I highly recommend it.