“Why I suggest You to try it” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Brasserie, Pasta, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Turin, Italy
“Why I suggest You to try it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was in this "boutique restaurant" before X'mas and my wife and I wisited again it last night in spite of the havy snow. This time I write my opinion in english because I want to give the possibility also to non italian speaking people to know that also in the cold and snowy Torino, even on sunday, you can enjoy the fantastic taste of the seafoods"made in France" prepared by the breton owner Michael. First of all OYSTERS, but also clams,shrimps, prawns, sea snails,that you can dip in a creamy and tasty ailloli sauce and last but not least a big savoury crab. I am just describing "the plateau St Michel" we took, enough for 2. But You can have also a regular seafood meal with spaghetti, lobster or Craw fish.
The place is clean an well lit up, service efficent, price resonable accordingly with the quality of the food.
Perfect? no, the tables are small......, but the seafoods great.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Turin, Italy
“Take away de lux”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I decided to order a take away of coquilage for two to bring home. His name his mont St Michel and I have to say that is best ever had coquillage of my life (and I have been eating in dozen of places in france where they serve the same). Oyster were superb and greatly open keeping all the sea inside, fresh scampi were almost alive and the steamed crab was absolutelly superior.
70 Euro for a take away fro two that si absolutelly worth it, go for it you will love this !
Do not forget to buy a copule of bottle of chablis (i did it in a wine bar of course) premier crue.

• Visited November 2012
Torino
“The best place in Turin for oysters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

I had the idea to go to Simini, a real Bretagna corner in Turin, since they appeared on the market a couple of years ago. But only at the beginning of this December I took the opportunity to visit them for an aperitive. I was enchanted by the view of the fresh "fruits de mer" desplayed and I stopped for dinner. Fantastic. I came back two days later and sice the first time I elected this restaurant as the best for oysters in Turin

• Visited December 2011