“Basic, good for 2-3 nights” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel Kennedy
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Tunisia 6, 20124 Milan, Italy (Porta Venezia)   |
Ranked #402 of 432 Hotels in Milan
Rome, Italy
“Basic, good for 2-3 nights”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014

The hotel needs to change its name in hostel to avoid misunderstandings. Btw, the position is absolutely amazing and the area is surrounded by any type of shops, bars, restaurants and services. Tram, bus and metro stations are so close that it is possible to reach easily any part of the city in a few minutes. My room was nice and clean, just a bit cold, and surprisingly even the bathroom was decent. You have to pay for bigger towels for the shower. No breakfast. Recommended for a weekend in the city.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

This was the worst hostel I`ve ever been. Staff was very unfriendly and uncooperative, the bathroom was very dirty, we didn`t even use it, the room also smells, we didn`t have basic things in the room (soap, toilet paper, blanket..)!! A very bad experience, fortunately we only stayed for two nights.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Minsk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

I've came there without a reservation in the night& they've found me a private room with the bathroom., for affordable price. Nice room & hot water. Balcony with the nice view. Unfortunately no breakfast or kitchen facilities. And other guests were a little bit loud in the night, but receptionist was trying to calm them down (louder then they' were :) But I think it's a normal place, especially if you will live 2 in the room or in the cheaper dorm. Funny elevator as property is located on the 6th floor. Very pleasant stuff & free map for breakfast. Probably I won't stay there anymore, but there're only warm feelings after this stay

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Budapest, Hungary
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

First of all, I would like to emphasize that I m not the hessy, princess type who would complain about even a 'not white enough' bed linen, but this hotel was real disappoinent. As a welcome they were hardly willing to check me in, since I showed 'only' the reference number about my booking. Then they forget to discount the deposit 10 euro that I already paid. In the room out of the three, only one voltage was working. There were no hot water, not in the evening and not in the morning at all. The only advantage it has is its location, but nothing else.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if Hotel Kennedy is still open? The website is down and we have tried to confirm our reservation via email, but have not had anyone respond.....We are leaving in a week and wanted to make sure that we are not in for any surprises.

Thanks

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I spent there one night, in the cheapest room, shared with 3 other people. For this price - about 15 euro, it is perfect accomodation. It is near the centre, where you can go easily by walk. Just behind the building is street with many restaurants, which are opened at least till midnight. Hostel has very kind receptionists, who were absolutelly amazing. They showed me what to see in city, how to get there. You will get towell and shampoo and stuff. Bathroom is very clean, warm water is whole night. Also in or out hotel you can get whole night. In your shared room is closed, which you can lock with key. What is only one little minus is, that duvet is really thin, co if you are cold, you should be ready for this.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The two girls in the hostel are really kind, but don't manage their hostel so well. They don't check their mailbox so when I arrived they didn't knew about my booking. Luckily there was a single room left where I could sleep that night. The other two nights I spent in the room I actually booked. When I left and made a booking for 1 night a week later, they told me it was all good, they would email me when not. When I arrived 1 week later, they forgot about my booking and wanted me to pay extra for a single room. After explaining that it was their fault, not mine they did understand and gave me the single room for the price of a 3 persons shared dorm.
The rooms are clean, the bathrooms a bit old but clean.
Overall a good hostel, great location, but please check your booking by calling the day before or the day you're arriving. Kind staff, but not so clever.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Kennedy? Share your experiences!