“Good tea but stellar prices” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Palazzo Parigi Hotel Grand Spa

You added Palazzo Parigi Hotel Grand Spa to your Saves list
Palazzo Parigi Hotel Grand Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Corso Di Porta Nuova 1, 20121 Milan, Italy (Centro Storico)   |
Ranked #50 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Milan, Italy
“Good tea but stellar prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We went to this new place for an afternoon tea. The pasticceria widely acclaimed in the website was not open yet. The price list can compete with the five stars in London or Paris: espresso at 7eur, tea from 9 to 13 and so on...
The decor is very nice, the garden promises well.
I might try again when the pasticceria opens. Let's see.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Wuppertal, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I must say, before even arriving in Milan, I was so excited to visit this hotel. I've been following Palazzo Parigis facebook page as well as the twitter account, and can say that I have enjoyed getting regular updates; pictures, job positions as well as an online competition.

On Sunday the 8th of September I then finally had the chance to visit this "Palace". Already from afar, you can see a crane prominently displayed on the hotel roof. However, as soon as I entered the lobby, I felt very well looked after. It was a great surprise to even be greeted by the General Manager Mr. Iseli in the lobby, who has previously opened other hotels as well. Also the polite hostess and waiters were very heartwarming and helpful.

I've heard a lot about the restaurant of Mr. Cracco in Milan and was looking forward to maybe meet him personally. However, this was not the case since I was told that he was traveling overseas and the restaurant was closed for Sunday Lunch!?

I stayed for drinks and I have to be honest, I was happy that I didn't book a room for an enormous introductory rate, over 500 euros per night. Whats the justification while there are still construction workers around, one could notice that the hotel isn't ready yet. I was told that the SPA and the infinity pool on the roof top won't open until Spring 2014.

It looks like this hotel has a huge potential once the SPA and the Roof Garden are completely finished, however, at this moment, I must say that this could take a while...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
PalazzoParigi, Management Team at Palazzo Parigi Hotel Grand Spa, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Mr Julian Z,

First of all we would like to thank you for your constructive feedback, please be assured that your valuable notes have been positively taken. We are thrilled to inform you that during the next months we will keep available our Special Rates for the opening. We really hope that you will think about Palazzo Parigi for your next stay in Milan. Mrs Alessia Picardi, our Reservation Manager, will be glad to assist you for any information you may need.

Kind Regards,

Paolo Paolillo

Been to Palazzo Parigi Hotel Grand Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Palazzo Parigi Hotel Grand Spa

Address: Corso Di Porta Nuova 1, 20121 Milan, Italy
Location: Italy > Lombardy > Milan > Centro Storico
Ranked #50 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:5 star — Palazzo Parigi Hotel Grand Spa 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Parigi Hotel Grand Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Palazzo Parigi Hotel Grand Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.