“nice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
milan
“nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Nice place in Corso Garibaldi, not too far away from Corso Como and the new Eataly
Modern glass fronted place.
Great service, absolutely. Kind, simpatico, clear and really helpful
I enjoyed the sushi as well.
Prices are good; so in short, a place to return to...

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Corfu, Greece
“Amazing atmosphere, caipirinhia and food!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

After walkin for quite some time under rain in the city, we where looking for a nice place to have a drink.......Excausted i declared to my husband that we are entering the first bar we find on our next step...And this was it!!!!Amazing music,excellent staff, amazing food and caipirinjias!!!!!!A must go if you like this kind of food!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Mouth-watering brazilian sushi!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

The place in itself is very welcoming, and has a lovely terrace for when it is warm enough to sit outside. Our waiter helped us decide which rolls to choose, recommending a few of his favourites. I was a bit skeptic that they did not serve wasabi with the sushi, but this did not bother me a bit after I took the first bite! The combination of ingredients was just mind-blowing! You have to experience it to understand. (I recommend pouring sesame-seeds over everything) :) He also recommended a Sicilian sparkling wine, which was a perfect combination with the sushi. As a desert, I had a caipirinha, which, of course, was also perfect!
I will definitely go back here again, and again...

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“for been an asian, i think it's pretty good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

this restaurant is always full out of people.
as an asian, i had already ate lots of sushi in my life, so i know what is good and what is bad.
this time, me and my girlfriend decide to give a try, and it is actually pretty good! I would say this is probably the best one i had in Milan so far. the sushi is like an american style, rich of taste! this is some kind of taste we were looking for! we had 4 sushi roll, and it's about 10 euro each.

the menu are in italian, but not too difficult to understand, the waiters are friendly, and one of them speak English.

i haven't try the cocktail, but it looks good! different flavors of the caipirinha.

the cheesecake is just fine. you can pass this.

so, this is a restaurant i would recommend to my friend and go again. nice sushi
the price is a bit expensive,but i think fine because it is Japanese food in Milan, always expensive.
so totally we had 4 sushi and 1 cheese cake, 50 euro, and i am full.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milan, Italy
“I LOVE TEMAKINHO!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I love this restaurant!!!!!!! I usually got here once a week.staff very friendly and most of them are brasilians. try the temaki "salmao gostoso", it s delicious.the only big problem is booking.the line is always busy so what i suggest is to go there and wait for a table!!!
if you go in spring you can also eat outside!
not expensive.