“A great combo of culture” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Brazilian, Japanese, Fusion
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Verona, Italy
“A great combo of culture”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I've heard abotu this place from a colleague of mine. She was enthusiastic! All in all the place is fine. It had a great location which I could easely reach from metro Moscova. Ok, let's talk about the menu. It come with three different format of sushi: roll, temaki medium and large ( themaki is basically rice+fish inside a big cone of seaweed). Roll are very unique: they come with some tartare on top which give a tastier look. Portions are well balanced and large: I like to eat and I've took a temaki and a portion of roll. Drinks: the have manly beers and cocktail well prepared and tasty. You should try one! The staff wellcomed me gently and helped me to find a place to eat, even though reservation is prefered. It was almost full of people but dishes arrived fast. Price is on target for the kind of restaurant. I've spend 23€ for a medium temaki (see the photo)+8 rolls of salmon+a beer+a coffe. Interiors are wonderful: you should go even only for this. Very brasilia with some vintage inside. All in all: you can go either by yourself, in couple or with your family and you will find a confertable place to eat for a rigth price. A good sushi place in milan

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Milan, Italy
“Great food but the service ruined it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food was tasty sushi, but the waiters were rude, didnt give time to order, rushed us eatung and even took awy a plate when there was still a piece of sushi on it! We ate dinner in record time and it wasnt even busy! Made me want to regurgitate my dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Como, Italy
“Fusion: brazilian/japanese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Been there with a couple friends on a thursday summer evening. We found it completely booked, so we had to wait for 40 minutes (booking highly suggested), so we had the chance to taste some cocktails, useless to say that we had some great caipirinhas.

We waited 40 minutes and then we had our table set. The menu is not really rich as you may expect from a typical japanese restaurant: no soups, no noodles, etc.
The dishes are divided for kind of fish (salmon, tuna, mix and special). They serve all the dishes in three different options: small temaki, large temaki or roll.
We decided to share some dishes, so we chose the rolls.

All the dishes are the traditional ones, that can be found in any other japanese restaurant, the fact is that all of them is modified with a pich of brazilian style such as mango, caracuja and so on. Really really special.

We enjoyed our dinner and I surely will come back.
In the end we spent 25€ each, drinks included. Nice balance between quality/quantity and price.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Belgium
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent restaurant with a terrace for those who like temaki's with a twist and some delicious drinks.
What we really appreciated was the free water : still or sparkling. Announced as free drink on the menu and served with a smile.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vienna, Austria
“Super Rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is a MUST, if you love shushi and also are willing to experiment a bit!
The place is decent, somehow small, service is acceptable, prices are also fair. The waitera could be more polite though!

The food and drinks were delicious. I found the cocktails a bit strong but maybe because it was 2PM and wasnt on the mood for a drink. Despite this, went there twice during my weekend in Milan. A must for me every time I will re-visit Milan!

• Visited May 2013