“A must if you are in Milan” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“A must if you are in Milan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

What a pizza! Great standard of pizza. Few choices in the menu but the quality of the toppings is outstanding. The place is just few steps from the Crocetta metro station, easy to get to. Prosecco and a pizza bit are offered while you waiting for a table. It's not possible to order, so prepare to wait. We waited for about 30mins on weekend evening. And at the end of the meal, a shot of your choice. Everything for no more than 15euros per person!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Miami Beach, Florida
“Best staff and free stuff.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

A glass of Proseco and a piece of daily special were given on entering. The staff were warm and friendly offering liquour after I ate. The pizza[ all they serve] was fresh but really soggy from tomatoes and olive oil. Crust doesn't have a chance to crisp.

Visited May 2014
Essex
“Amazing pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was recommended this place by one of my collegues in our Milan office. Just across the road from Crochetta metro. Very easy to get to.
We got there and it was full. However the staff gave us some free pizza and prosecco whilst we waited. The atmosphere and music was brilliant in there and everyone made us feel welcome as it was very much a locals place and no tourists apart from us. You know it's good when the locals eat there!
We did not wait long for a table literally minutes. The menu was in Italian but one of the girls serving was Spanish(!) and she was fluent in English and very helpful. The pizza itself was one of the best if not the best I had ever had. It was so filling and I really struggled with it.
I didn't have room for desert after the pizza. The staff gave us free shots after and joined us for a drink. Like I said it was a great atmosphere and looked like a real cool fun place to work.
Also the price was so cheap! I couldn't believe it. I have had pizzas half the size in England and paid twice as much!
When I am back in Milan this is one of the 1st places I will go to.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“BEST pizza in Milan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I had read up about this restaurant before we'd even visited Milan and after reading the amazing reviews this was our first port of call on our first evening in Milan and it didn't disappoint!
We walked in to quite a large group of people waiting to get a table, and we were immediately greeted with a glass of champagne and a slice of pizza, which was amazing! They said around 40 minutes and gave us a buzzer. After around 20 minutes we we're seated at a little table for two.
The restaurant is so cosy and cute and the staff are so friendly and very good with English (which helped a little)
The pizza came out around 10 minutes after ordering and was nearly as big as me (we could have really shared one) and wow it was so yummy! Why don't we have a Pizza AM in the UK??! We need one!
A must visit when in Milano!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milan, Italy
“Good quality, fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

The pizza quality is very good, the staff will make you feel good providing an entre as you wait. The place is crowed must of the time, so they ask that the whole group arrived together, otherwise they won't let you sit.

Visited April 2014