“Outstanding throughout” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Outstanding throughout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I only review properties that stand out for being over the top or those that completely disappoint me.
This hotel deserved the time and effort for a review because they made my visit to Milan an unforgettable experience. I give them my unreserved top recommendation for consistent extraordinary performance across the board from check in to concierge service, housekeeping, valet, room service and perfect food. The location is perfect with shops and business centers within steps away.
We stayed for a full week giving us ample time to test the entire scope of services provided. The concierge service is the best I have seen throughout the numerous world class hotels I have visited. They helped us get La Scala opera tickets, city tours, train tickets, knew every little out of the way shop and the ideal restaurants and always remembered our names providing personalized extraordinary attention. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are well appointed (could use better lighting) , reserve a courtyard room to secure a good nights sleep.
Dont miss the hotel's formal restaurant for a pampered gourmet dinner. It is worth a visit.
The doorman are always attentive providing a warm greeting, an umbrella when needed and helping secure a cab. The Park Hyatt will be my home away from home in Milan!

Room Tip: Try to get courtyard facing rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Indonesian first
dubai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I happened to stay at this hotel during my business visit to Milan and booked for a twin room. the beds that they provide for a twin room is so small that I had a very bad experience and discomfort in my sleep. I have complained to them however they are giving excuses that this is how it is. If they do not change their size, I wud think twice in staying with this hotel again in Milan. Also to all who book a twin room, you have to be careful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Overall: this hotel gets our badge for 'home away from home'. The layout of common areas and of the rooms (we stayed at this hotel several times in different typology of rooms) are just elegant, friendly and welcoming. The rooms always spotless and bed confortable. What really sets this hotel apart from others we visited is unsurpassed level of the service; from car valet service (who recognized us already from our second visit) to reception and concierge (where you are immediately aknowledge as soon as you walk to the desk without having to wait they finish their tasks at hand) to the restaurant and bar staff we never found a fault. The location is central. Security constantly patrols the premises and also the outside sitting area of the bar (very important in such a highly trafficated central area). Positive: it is the first time we feel rack rate is totally justified for a hotel; we found the rooms (regular and suite) spotless and with excellent air conditioning/ heating system; restaurant and bar offer great quality dishes also from local tradition; you are always welcome to overstay breakfast usual service time (another first!) and service never falters. Check in / check out is down to a science: fast and precise. Valet service always very professional (parking rate in line with Milan standards). Negative: when totally booked we have to stay at other hotels and Milan looses a bit of its sparkle for us.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

i have always wanted to stay here because of the location.i found it to be a great hotel.the spa is super and the rooms are very good.bathroom is very large.my room was very quiet as other people had said that the street noise bothered them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Ceccherelli, Direttore generale at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind review.
We are very happy that you appreciated our hotel and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

My warmest regards
Claudio Ceccherelli
Larchmont, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights here in February 2013 to visit my son who was studying in Milan. We arrived at the hotel around 9:00 am and they were able to get us to our room within 30 minutes, which was helpful after the trip from the US. The Park Hyatt Milan is a combination of sophistication, elegance and luxury and is perfectly situated downtown between the Duomo and the Galleria. The rooms were great -- sleek and modern but functional and comfortable. The bathroom was huge with a great tub and waterfall shower and great amenities. I just wish I could figure out how to use the coffee maker -- it seemed hit or miss. The staff and conceirge were all courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. My only complaint, albeit minor, is that there do not seem to be any common areas in the morning since the lounge is used for breakfast. All else, this place is great.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Besana in Brianza, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel is right in the heart of the city, and despite living very close, when necessary, I like to stay here.

The event planning at this Venue is very good, and Elisabetta extremely helpful.

The spaces, bar and restaurant are very nice, even if you are not staying here, and the rooms are definitely up to the standards.

Out of the door is the Galleria and all the main attractions of the city.

Also great if you plan to go to the Opera House (La Scala).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Rare to find anything wrong with a hotel but I cannot make a single criticism. Good location, excellent attentive staff, well equipped spacious rooms with a feeling of luxury, brilliant bathroom with separate walkin shower. Great breakfast. Really excellent

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ceccherelli, Direttore generale at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are very honoured to read such a beautiful review and happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!
Thank you for this kind comment that encourages us to continue working with the same passion and dedication.
We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

My warmest regards
Claudio Ceccherelli

Been to Park Hyatt Milan? Share your experiences!