First impressions are reasonable, but it's let down by lots of small details:
- Location is poor, nothing to do and nowhere to eat in the area.
- Front desk and restaurant customer service is pretty non-existent.
- Rooms are very hot, and air conditioning shuts off after a few minutes unless you call reception.
- Wifi is patchy / non-existent.
- Shower was probably the worst I've ever used. No water pressure and temperature varied wildly between ice cold and scalding hot regardless of set point.
- Breakfast is disappointing.
Obviously the location is hard to fix, but if the rest was sorted it would be a pretty decent hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Hotel Barone Di Sassj reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Milan