Being Milan - such an expensive city - and having paid so low, we didn't expect to be so well received. Professionals, fast and useful, helped us through check-in. The staff wasn't as nice as other italians, but I guess that's because it's Milan... Very nice breakfast, clean room and bathroom. Metro station isn't too far, though the Hotel is like 10/12 km away from the centre. Since the train ticket costs like 1,50 €, I fully advise it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ornato offers excellent value and quality accommodation, with attentive hospitality and service. It is located in the dynamic Bicocca-Niguarda Area close to the new university complex, the Pirelli headquarters and the Arcimboldi Theatre. The Ornato is well connected by public transport: by tram it takes 20 minutes to reach the centre or the central station. All rooms have air conditioning , Internet WI-FI access is available (charge applies), private parking facilities (charge applies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Ornato - Gruppo Mini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Milan
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Hotel Milan