You get what you pay for. This is a cheap hotel, located a bit outside the center of Milano. But close to the tram, which takes you to a Metro-stop in about 10 minutes. Clean rooms, and a big bathroom. The colour of the wall painting is terrible. Breakfast is included. Don't expect luxus. AC in the rooms, which works fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ornato offers excellent value and quality accommodation, with attentive hospitality and service. It is located in the dynamic Bicocca-Niguarda Area close to the new university complex, the Pirelli headquarters and the Arcimboldi Theatre. The Ornato is well connected by public transport: by tram it takes 20 minutes to reach the centre or the central station. All rooms have air conditioning , Internet WI-FI access is available, private parking facilities (charge applies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Fastbooking, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Ornato - Gruppo Mini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Milan
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Hotel Milan