Hotel is not in the center of the city, but tram from the Station Centrale takes right to the hotel. Double room wasn't very wide but it was ok. Clean shower, soap and shampoo. Self-adjustable heating in the room. No hot dishes for breakfast but in general we left the hotel not starving. Nice, budgetary hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ornato offers excellent value and quality accommodation, with attentive hospitality and service. It is located in the dynamic Bicocca-Niguarda Area close to the new university complex, the Pirelli headquarters and the Arcimboldi Theatre. The Ornato is well connected by public transport: by tram it takes 20 minutes to reach the centre or the central station. All rooms have air conditioning , Internet WI-FI access is available, private parking facilities (charge applies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Ornato - Gruppo Mini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Milan
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Hotel Milan