the biggest problem my client faced was when he had to take a taxi from the hotel to the central station at 5am in the morning. the taxi took 1 hr and charged him 70 euro... the reception staff on 23rd april 2012 (whoever it was) should have given well defined instructions to the taxi driver as he knew we are international travelers from INDIA and have a huge language problem (english and hindi is all that we know).... the experience in Italy because of this event just wasn't a pleasant one..... lets see how much this effects you.... take care Rajit R Agrwal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ornato offers excellent value and quality accommodation, with attentive hospitality and service. It is located in the dynamic Bicocca-Niguarda Area close to the new university complex, the Pirelli headquarters and the Arcimboldi Theatre. The Ornato is well connected by public transport: by tram it takes 20 minutes to reach the centre or the central station. All rooms have air conditioning , Internet WI-FI access is available, private parking facilities (charge applies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hotel Ornato - Gruppo Mini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Milan
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Hotel Milan