“Franko and the food are unic” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Athens, Greece
“Franko and the food are unic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Excellent environment, excellent food, excellent service, family atmosphere. Keep up Franco the nice job!

Visited June 2014

Potomac, Maryland
“Would love to go back to this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We got there at 7, so we were the only ones there, even the waitress wasnt there yet since most restaurants don't open until 730 but we loved being there alone. The staff did their best to make our meal great. I was worried about what I ordered because the cook took our order and didn't speak much english so I wasn't really able to ask him what was in the seafood pasta dish but it was great. So much seafood and it was all so good, muscles, prawn, clams and calamari. We are not wine drinkers at all so my husband asked the waitress to just bring us some red wine and she brought a great small bottle and brought a little ice pack to keep it cool. We really enjoyed the night. It was a great dinner especially for our last night in Milan.

Visited June 2014
“Cosy restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Very welcoming staff. Great food and wine for a fair price. To recommend. For sure will return when in Milan

Usedom Island, Germany
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Milan is not easy to find places like this normal,simple and with a good prices i liked the spaghetti special so tasty and i just can say its a good place.Though the place is not that big but its comfortable its not easy for parking.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Sweet little place full of locals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I sought this place out after having visited the nearby Monumental Cemetery.

Unsure if it was open I peered around the corner to see there were a couple of tables of businessmen and friends eating what looked like some very good food.

Waitress spoke very good english and was very helpful when I ordered a second bottle of water and she opened still instead of sparkling it was replaced immediately no problem - despite my protestation that I was happy to take the still.

I was dining alone so asked if they could do a glass of white wine - which the waitress tried but was unable to but offered a glass of red. I was offered the bottle to review and poured a generous amount to see if it was to my satisfaction.

I had a seafood risotto which was great - lots of seafood freshly cooked but perhaps a little over salted for my liking. This didn't deter me from finishing it but sadly this didn't leave any room for the fabulous looking creme caramel that the three gentlemen at the table opposite me all had -I suspect it may be a compulsory dish with regulars from the banter that occurred.

I was expecting a EUR40 bill but to my surprise it came in at 15! Very good value for money and that glass of wine EUR1!

Restrooms were clean and tidy and it gave the impression of a cosy place to take time to eat with friends.

• Visited September 2013