“Personal Favorite!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chateau Monfort

You added Chateau Monfort to your Saves list
Chateau Monfort
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Corso Concordia, 1 | Angolo Viale Piave, 20129 Milan, Italy   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Tennessee, Illinois
“Personal Favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Milan is amazing.

The hotel is quirky but the food divine, service sublime and just great.

Rooms are small by American standard but you get over it. We really enjoy the bar and the aperitif s they serve are simply amazing.

Would recommend everyone to go back. And oh reception were really generous with knowledge of food and where to go!

One of my favorite cities

• Stayed November 2013
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Rockygood,

Thank you so much for your beautiful words about our Château Monfort!
I will share your comments with all the staff you mentioned, those at the Bar, at the Restaurant or at the Reception who will be honoured to hear such a lovely words!
Me and all the staff are already looking forward to welcome you back in the fairytale atmosphere of Château Monfort.

Marco Montagnani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Westerham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

A charming hotel with wonderfully friendly and helpful staff who took time to speak with you. The decor is very pretty and the cleanliness is tip top. The tram stops outside hotel and the Centre is a few minutes in the taxi. The rooms are well decorated in theme with the "magical experience". We had a room at the front and experienced a lot of noise from the street on the Saturday night but the rest of the stay was perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Discerning441,

I truly appreciate your time in sharing your thoughts about your stay @ Château Monfort.
We are delighted that your stay with us was perfect because everything we do is aimed at providing the Guests with an excellent hotel experience!

Than you again for your beautiful comment and I really hope to welcome you back in a next future in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin.

My best regards

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was looking forward to returning to this lovely hotel after an absence of a couple of years and was not disappointed. Staff exceptionally helpful, room lovely and great choice at breakfast. Thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your beautiful feedback about your stay @ Chateau Monfort and to have shared your lovely experience!
I am really glad you appreciated our staff, the room assigned, our breakfast and our high quality service once again.
I hope to welcoming you back soon in the fairytale atmosphere of Château Monfort,
my warmest regards

3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

The staff was friendly but I asked to get me tickets for something they took my credit card number but never followed to say if they could or could not get the tickets.
This is far from the nearest metro each and every time
Homeless people sleeping a few feet away
I couldn't tell but next store was some sort of homeless shelter/ public toilet. Pictures were so much better than the smaller looking hotel. Let's be honest here hotel. Gym is smaller than my bathroom. There a a few steps to even get to the elevator and with luggage makes this tough. The only plus was the charges in the shoe size lobby and if they worked I might have had a small smile. Not worth the Euro or US dollar

• Stayed May 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The Chateau Montfort is tucked into a residential neighborhood about a 10 minute walk from the Duomo and La Scala. It is pretty easily accessible by taxi (about 10 euro) or tram to the main train station. Check-in was flawless as they lead you to your room and drop off your bags. They offered a welcome snack of fruits and bottled water. We did not sample the bar or restaurant. I highly recommend choosing the executive room over the superior room. It is worth the extra charge. There was a shower and a tub in the room and the room was quite large for European standards. I would stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to leave your positive comments on Tripadvisor! We are really happy that you appreciated our hotel and enjoyed your stay with us!
We are already looking forward to welcome you back in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, during your next trip to Milan!
My warmest regards

TOKYO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Better not expect a real 5 star quality if you are used to the proper level of it. A very first sight could be fun, then it turned to be just a "so- so" experience.
Suites with themes are something, but not very comfortable. Meanwhile those normal rooms,even executive rooms are not worth money, I think.
Bathrooms are dark, have no windows.
Among others I can hardly understand why they open Spa only at 5PM??? Who would like to go to the pool in the evening while you're staying in Milan?? Doesn't work if I can not enjoy a Sauna in the morning.
Breakfast not remarkable, I never have had such terrible pancakes before! disaster!

Room Tip: water pressure of shower in executive room was week. there are also rooms with no bathtub. Better c...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind and detailed comment, I regret to read that you found our hotel "so- so" and I would be pleased to let change your mind about our fairytale hotel, if you would give us a second chance to have you as our esteemed guest.

I am already looking forward to welcoming you back in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin.

My warmest regards,

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This hotel met our expactations!! After a long trip we stayed in Milan for 2 nights and this hotel offered what we needed... Very nice and spacious room, good shower, good service, and good location away from crowds but close enough to walk to main attractions! Its a truly elegant chateau!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear BeJourney,

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback! I am pleased to read that your stay with us was excellent and the Hotel met your expectations.
I really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in a next future in the fairytale atmosphere of Château Monfort, I send you my warmest regards.

Marco Montagnani

Been to Chateau Monfort? Share your experiences!