We stayed in Antica Locanda Dei Mercanti for 3 days and it was absolutely fantastic! All reception staff is incredibly kind and helpfull.We have booked a suite room which was just perfect(big and full of sunlight). We loved the space and bathroom was very nice with a very big shower.
We had breakfast in our room at any time we wanted which was a nice surprise.
The hotel is just in the heart of the city-walking distance to everywhere! We highly recommend it to everyone !!
- Also Known As:
- Antica Locanda Dei Mercanti Hotel Milan
- Antica Locanda Dei Mercanti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda is an unexpected oasis of peace and quiet in Milan’s frenetic city centre. The elegant 18th century building is in a pedestrian area dedicated to shopping.Once you arrive you can forget your car – you’re in the very heart of Milan, close to La Scala opera house, the Duomo, the Stock Exchange, and the famous designer stores on via Monte Napoleone and via della Spiga.The décor is the creation of architect Vittorio Locatelli, who loves combining refined warm pastel hues with rough, natural materials, following his fancy wherever it takes him. His intention was to furnish the Locanda so that people would feel they were at home. He designed four suggestive rooms, each with a beautiful flower-filled terrace, a rare occurrence in a city like Milan.The atmosphere throughout is pleasant and relaxed, and prompt personalised service is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Antica Locanda dei Mercanti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.