“Intimate hotel restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Intimate hotel restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had a business dinner for 20 - very good food, attentive service. No real view to speak of though.

Visited July 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Average fare, in a less than inspiring setting.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Came in late after a day out st Cinque Terra, convenience was the presiding issue. The food we ordered was from a somewhat limited menu, and the service a little strained...disconcerting considering the restaurant was little more than a third full.
The resulting plates were acceptable however in a part of the world where produce is first rate and it was the middle of the Truffle season the result was not what I would have expected.

Visited November 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Nothing to remember”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This restaurant isn't one that will stick in my mind. Food was something I could have cooked or bought at a cafe.
The staff bought my wife and I a couple of snacks to eat while we were waiting for our meal. We didn't order them, they just placed them in front of us. When asked what it was, it contained fish. My wife and I are vegetarian, so asked the staff to remove them. I suggest not giving guests food they didn't order in case of food preference or allergies.
Our bottle of red wine was taken away each time they topped our glasses up. This is first time I have experienced the bottle being taken away from table, away from where we could see it.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Loved the complimentary dishes and friendly Italian staff. It is quite expensive like everything in Milan.

Northampton,England
“Lovely food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is the restaurant of the 4* Grand Visconti Palace Hotel and serves inmaginative, tasty and attractive dishes/meals. The service is exceptional and friendly, even down to bringing an extra plate and cutlery so that my wife could enjoy the extra course I had ordered.