“Armani... the Hotel not Giorgio... needs a little polish” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Manzoni 31, 20147 Milan, Italy   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #10 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Baltimore, Maryland
“Armani... the Hotel not Giorgio... needs a little polish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Hotel lobby, the room and the bathroom, were as chic as a runway original. However, while the young staff was friendly, and always enthusiastic to help, they just could not deliver like the seasoned pros. An example; There never seemed to be a dedicated concierge. Each time I returned to the desk for advice.... a dinner suggestion, perhaps, a different person, sometimes with no real concierge experience, was available for "their best try". I am sure in time, the polish will shine. With a very good restaurant, beautiful facility, stylish rooms (if your not tech shy), and great location.... it is well on its way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for having stayed with us on your recent visit to Milano, I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your constructive feedback, having a Lifestyle concept we are still trying to work the figure of a real concierge into it as I can understand how this could come across differently.
I do hope that on your next visit we will have a dedicated person to you on site to help you arrange your time in MIlano to the smalles detail.

In the meantime I wish you a wonderful week.
KInd regards,
Aaron Kaupp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Polish first
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Truly 5 stars all the way. Clean, modern hotel, with lovely room, bedroom somewhat cramped, but bathroom made up for it. Really spacious bathroom. Our room had a private balcony which was nice.
Complementary water, complementary mini bar, with nightly selection of chocolates, and WiFi.
Excellent service all around. Staff were great!
Perfect location, close to the beautiful Duomo and all the major shopping.
Nothing negative about this hotel, my kids and I loved it! Will love to go back.

Room Tip: Our room was perfect. I'm sure all others will be
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

it was a pleasure to have you with us on your recent trip to Milano and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your sojourn with us and were happy with the product we offer, and that the service played an important role in making your stay a memorable one.
We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the not too distant future.

New Canaan, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I am not a fashion guy so I was dreading our stay here. However, I was wrong. One of the most peaceful city hotels I have ever stayed at. The rooms are very interesting, unique and incredibly comfortable. Just a really cool place with nice staff and a great location.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I was delighted in reading your recent post on TripAdvisor, I am very happy to know that today you have a different oppinion on a Designer Hotel and that the team our location it worthwhile.
They all strive very hard to make all our guests feel at home and special at the same time.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us on your next trip to Milano.
Kind regards,
Poland/Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

INTERIOR DESIGN
Stunning attention to detail. Beautiful finishings. There is absolutely no clutter including the treatment room, with cosmetics, accessories, towel heaters stuffed away from view. The glass facade gives breathtaking views of churches and red-tile rooftops and on one side - the new skyscrapers of Milan. The huge jacuzzi lets you fully enjoy that and relax from the busy city life. Even the saunas, while keeping your privacy, let you enjoy that wonderful panorama - I truly believe it's one of the most beautiful views of Milan that I ever admired. The leather loungers are heated, so I felt very cosy tucked in the soft bathrobe.

CLEANINESS
Spotless.

SERVICE
I loved the service in this 5*+ hotel. It's just enough to look around lost to immediately have a member of the staff personally take you to wherever you wanna go. The therapists were friendly but not over-chatty, on time, addressed you by your name and made sure that you were satisfied all the time. The massage was carried out in a very professional manner, keeping privacy as their main priority. They really made me feel like a celebrity VIP. Great job!

FOOD
The spa has a large self-service bar area.

PRICES
Adequate to the luxury of the place. Although it's costly, I would be happy to return and pay the same price for the level of service that I received.

LOCATION
The impressive Armani building is located in the fancy shopping and going out area of Milan.

OVERALL
It definitely deserves its stars and is a real luxurious experience. The small details like a vanity set, elegant disposable underwear, the therapists putting a bathrobe around your shoulders - makes a huge difference. I can honestly recommend it to anyone who can afford themselves to go. It's a perfect place to watch the sunset with your loved one. My favourite city resort!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for such a detailed description on your recent experience at the our Hotel and SPA, I was delighted to read the way you called us " your favourite City Resort " which we kind of are.
I will make sure that your lovely comments get shared with the team and I am sure that they will all be very happy to read your wonderful feedback.

Do let me know when you are back in the City and I would be delighted to meet you in Person.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel has one of the best locations for shopping. They don't have personalized luxury service and their style is ultra modern. but it is different than other real Italian hotels and might be nice to try.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

many thanks for your recent posting on TripAdvisor, I appreciated reading your comments and do agree with you that our Hotel is a mixture between modern, sophisticated and sleek design.

I do hope that you will try us again on your next trip to Milano.
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Location is Perfect for shopping, bang in the middle of all the shops. Service is standard 5 stars, staffs look immaculate. We booked ourselves into a junior suite. A little smaller than expected. For 2 pple it's alright, it's definitely too small for an extra bed. Decor is very Armani, amenities are lovely.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I read your comments with much joy and wanted to thank you for your recent posting, indeed the location of the Hotel is quite Unique being located in the heart of the fashion district makes the shopping even easier.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us soon again.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

A lot of aspects here are impressive - they have a smooth, flat surface theme throughout: doors are just a ligher shading, no handles, blend into the corridors and distinguished by just an outline. Plenty of cool gadgetry throughout, such as 1 way mirrors in the bathroom, lighting, flat screen TV that disappears into a stand.

The room floorplan at least in my 6th fl room was very poor, however: it was very crammed with maybe a foot & a half max of space between the desk and the armoir to get to the window/balcony, unless you climb over the bed; you also could only get into the closet after squeezing into this spot next to the desk. Quite awkward.

Complimentary minibar was great, although not much of interest there. I'm also not much of a fan of hotels with an upstairs lobby.

Hotel makes up for the cons with the good location (5 min walk from Duomo) and, for the most part, very good staff service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your extenisve posting on your recent experience with us, indeed the Armani Hotel is quite different from many other Hotels in Europe featuring a Lobby level on an upstairs floor has its pros and cons but it assures privacy to our Guests. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the materials used in the Hotel and that the team made sure you had wonderful service and were looked after. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us soon again.

In the meantime I send you my best wishes from MIlano.
Kind regards,
Aaron Kaupp

Been to Armani Hotel Milano? Share your experiences!