“hollywood” 3 of 5 stars

Rotherham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“hollywood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Before our trip heard lots of mixed reviews on the hollywood club, But with it being the most popular and well known place in milan we thought we would go and judge ourselves

price was 20 euros for which we got about 11pm and got a stamp so we could go a few bars first and that got you a drink when you got inside.
inside the club was pretty basic but decent music and crowd. Lots of talk that celebs go there... i cannot see that to be fair is bit dingy for that especially when close by is just cavalli club. drinks were 10 euros which is cheap for milan!!! we had a good night left about 4am and was still going on.. one put off is people smoking inside.

Visited March 2013

Granada, Spain
“the worst New year´s eve ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Hi,
I have read so muich about this night club and four of us decided to spend the new year´s eve there. we paid 60€ each. we were told that the open bar was included and also a free buffet. The website showed excellent pictures and ambiance. We were extremely shocked. We are not suck picky people but the buffet was a joke: olives, some cheese and some cakes and the shrimps made us vomit almost. Almost all people who were there, were very shocked and in total disbelief. The decorations were very poor and the service of the staff was so bad. The manager told us that the drinks were included but when we entered we were offered only one. We left the place right away. Do not trust the reviews and the website, you will jsut waste yopur time and money.

Visited December 2012
“New year party”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been there for new year party with some friends, some of them coming from abroad. I reserved there because it is pretty famous in Milan and I wanted to be sure friends enjoyed. Once booked and payed on advance, I did not receive any receipt. 100€ for entrance to privé, a very poor buffet, absolutely under expectations for n.y. Party, with only some very cheap chips, slices of bad pizza, some terrible pasta, some panettone, snack with salami and a few more, 1 drink, breakfast in the morning. On top we paied 20€ for garderobe per each people (!!!!) and 30€ per each extra drink !!! When seated down they told us that we did not have right to do it and when other people come, that reserved, we had to get up. They did not know the PR I talked with, that I called on their landline phone, reported in their website. Club was also very dirty, especially toilettes. Really disappointing, especially considering their good reputation. I would not suggest to waste your money for such a place.

dundalk
9 attraction reviews
“Great Nights Craic!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

visited on saturday night with my best female friend......we had a great night !!! the music was great we danced all night ......it had been recommended to us by a local which always bodes well!!
it is a very costly club but so is Milan in general 25e admission drinks run about 10e....however we had a ball it made our weekend!!
however I have deducted marks bc the TOILETS were filthy!!!!!!! but we found this all over milan

Visited December 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Hollywood - more like HollyHell”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We booked table @ ’’ Hollywood’’ for 280Euro for 4 girls - was my daughter Birthday!

When you enter ''Hollywood'' - be ready for the shock!!!!!!
It's very cheap and tacky place, definitely not ‘’Hollywood’’
We had a private sitting area, which was just ok.

That place definitely doesn’t look after they customers, because by the end of the night we were short of 1 handbag with :360Euro, driving license & I Pad mob. From another bag money and camera were stolen. Most shocking that I was sitting by the table all the time and only waitress had an access to our sitting area.

In the morning we went to the Police and reported the crime. In the evening we went to talk to the owner of ‘’Hollywood’’. He was not interested what happened in his nightclub and told as to leave him alone.

‘’Hollywood’’ is worst place in the world I have ever been. Don’t make our mistake and stay far away from that place.

Visited November 2012