There isn't much to say except that it's a typical standard "no frills" hotel. The rooms were small and the bathroom could have done with an extra scrub. However saying that, we only wanted somewhere to rest our heads without paying too much per night. The hotel is situated about a 10-15 minute walk from Duomo or a quick 5 minutes on the tram. We walked into the centre everyday because there are tons of shops you can pop into on the way! It's also near the canal where the bars are located. Overall, it's a hotel ideal for those that want to spend most of their time outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Milano Corso Genova overlooks a peaceful and quiet street, situated at walking distance from the city centre with its elegant boutiques and places of cultural interest, and from the Duomo cathedral, the most representative monument of the city of Milan.The Hotel’s rooms, some of which have a beautiful panoramic view of the gothic cathedral, offer a comfortable accommodation, great quality and a professional service with attention to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Idea Hotel Milano Corso Genova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Corso Genova Milan
- Milano Corso Genova Hotel