Stayed there in mid June 2013. Just after 2 days in Ibis Milan Centro. Ibis Ca Granda is much better, cleaner, more efficient support and newer.
1) Bedroom: new and large room for Ibis standard. Compact safe included.
View to residential buildings with nice garden and parking lot or artificial lake and very green street with cable cars.
Bathroom has a bathtube. Toiletries Ibis standard - shampoo and liquid soap are the same. Bed was comfortable.
2) Breakfast: good, not so many cereal options or fruits. Great for a 2 star hotel: variety with iogurt, breads and cakes, tea / coffee.
3) Internet speed was great. I was able to use voice Skype call easily and clearly. And it's free.
4) Customer support: gentle, understanding and effective. Standard for a hotel. Extended my departure time until 4:30pm as a Le Club Gold.
5) Great hotel to avoid traffic and Area C (Milan's ZTL). It's one of the closest to highways to Malpensa Intl' Airport.
1) Parking lot: sharing with Novotel - expensive for the area - 16 Euros. And you have to pay at Novotel - cannot include in your room bill.
Tip: leave the car on the street and buy the day bigletto for 8 Euros in a tobacco store.
2) Touristic attractions: if you plan to do a fast ride to touristic attractions, be prepared to save at least 30 min just in the subway - Ca Granda new purple line station is just 10 min walking. It's far from all of them.
3) Being a residential area, it's quiet but not much shops or facilities close by.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Milano Ca Granda Hotel
- Ibis Milano Ca Granda Hotel Milan
- Ibis Hotel Milan
- Accor Milano Ca Granda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the A4 motorway and 5 km from the centre of Milan and its monuments, the Ibis Milano Ca Granda hotel is easily accessible from the airport (15km). For your seminars, the hotel puts at your disposal 2 meeting rooms, its restaurant of Italian specialities and grills and its bar open 24/24. The hotel proposes 132 air-conditioned rooms available for booking, including 4 for disabled guests, as well as Wifi Internet connection. Free parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ibis Milano Ca Granda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.