The Italian rating system seems to be at flaw with the 4 stars this hotel carries. Overall the place is a noisy mess with inadequate staff, small poor rooms. A few examples:
* There is always a line at the reception (from 7AM until 9PM)
* The staff at reception does not know how to smile of make one feel welcome
* The corridors smell of toilet cleaner
* There is no proper blanket on the beds, just a sheet and a bed spread
* The mini bar carried room temperature drinks and no glasses were provided.
* The shower/bath did not provide enough warm water in the morning (i.e. cold splashes)
* One day the door of the room was left open (reception just listened and that was it, no apologies)
* The hotel has wireless but none of the phones and computers could connect to it
* The smoking room, the front "garden" are cleaned at best once a day and thus a filthy mess
* It looked like the smoking room with banners without any fire protection coating
* Asking for an umbrella when it rained resulted in some registration like taking out a rental car.
* The not so cosy bar area already closes at midnight
* At night one can hear all the doors open & close way down the corridor
* The elevators are shaky, do not respond to all the buttons and are inadequate for the amount of people
* One day the receptionist did not want to call a taxi because there were already some other people waiting for a taxi
I am sure I am forgetting a few things but to top it off; the pen I took with me from the room leaked a huge amount of ink on my jacket and sweater that day.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Fieramilano Milan
- Atahotel Fieramilano Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ATAHotel Fieramilano is a 4 star hotel located in front of Fiera Milano City, in the area of Corso Sempione / Arco della Pace, and a few steps from the Congress Center Fiera Milano Congressi, well connected with the center and to Rho Fair thanks to Subway at just 100 meters. 238 soundproof rooms with air conditioning, radio, telephone, tv sat and pay tv, safe, minibar and hairdryer. Technology wi-fi throughout the hotel, internet, fitness room, garage. The charming Garden Lounge in ethnic style and the Colonial Patio offer a unique area in the heart of Milan ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Atahotels Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.