I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights for an exhibition. The cloest metro station was at least 15 minutes walk, but there is a train station that you can take to transfer to metro line. I'm not a big fan of Milan's underground transit, so the early morning walk was refreshing.
Hotel service was inconsistent. Most were polite, except for one receptionist that gave me the impression that she does not want to work there.
My room had stains on the lamp shade and worn carpet. Bring your slippers. I wouldn't walk bare feet on these carpets. Everything works in the room as it should. The hotel definately needs a remodel. The area is very quiet even when my room faces the main street.
Breakfast is average. With hot and cold dishes.
Going to Duomo was very easy by taking the tram. Only 10 minutes ride.
Overall. This is a goof hotel for business traveler. For those on vacation, I suggest staying closer To the center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ATAHotel Fieramilano is a 4 star hotel located in front of Fiera Milano City, in the area of Corso Sempione / Arco della Pace, and a few steps from the Congress Center Fiera Milano Congressi, well connected with the center and to Rho Fair thanks to Subway at just 100 meters. 238 soundproof rooms with air conditioning, radio, telephone, tv sat and pay tv, safe, minibar and hairdryer. Technology wi-fi throughout the hotel, internet, fitness room, garage. The charming Garden Lounge in ethnic style and the Colonial Patio offer a unique area in the heart of Milan ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Atahotels Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Fieramilano Milan
- Atahotel Fieramilano Hotel Milan