Great hotel. This is a elegant relatively small hotel, with very frendly staff and very well located near metro stations and within an easy walking distance from the Leonardo Cenacolo and S Maria delle Grazie. Piazza Duomo can be reached in approx 15 min by metro. The rooms and beds are very comfortable, relatively spacious, some rooms have two indows. Bathrooms typically have two sinks and a jacuzzy. A free welcome aperitivo is offered at arrival. It is so lovely it has become my home away from home when I go to Milano, which happens relatively often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class