We stayed here two nights in October. The hotel is about a 20 minute walk from the Duomo area with a streetcar located across the street. Also convenient is a McDonalds across the way for a quick breakfast if you don't want to do a bistro/coffee bar. The hotel breakfast is pretty expensive at $30 a person. The rooms are small but pretty typical for a large city, but they are very well appointed with jacuzzi baths in each room. The hotel seems to be a business hotel since there were very few guests with us over the weekend. The front desk is very helpful and polite and speak good english. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class