Stayed here for the F1 which was a fantastic experience. However, the same can't be said for this hotel. The rooms were average and screaming out for a refurb. Don't even attempt to use the overly expensive wifi. Very poor signal. The staff were unbelievably rude and DO NOT order a taxi/limo through reception. We initially ordered a limo through the hotel to transfer us from the airport to the hotel. We then got the details from the driver as we thought it would be great to turn up to monza in a bit of style. There was 10 in our party so we'd need 2 limos. The limo company were very helpful and quoted us a great return price to monza. The receptionist, blonde lady, asked us if we'd sorted transport to which we advised her we had and told her the great rate we'd been quoted. BIG MISTAKE! She told us that it was one way which we knew was a lie as we'd confirmed with the company it was a return price. She then tried to charge us nearly double to book the limo. We obviously declined! When the limos arrived to take our party to the F1. The receptionist 'blonde lady again' started ranting and raving saying we booked through her and we need to pay her the ridiculous quote she gave us the day earlier. Is she for real??!!! After a heated argument at reception we got in our limos and paid the driver the originally quoted price. The staff at the hotel were unbelievable, it was obvious the extra was to go straight in their pocket!!!! Left a very bitter taste in our mouths for the rest of the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class