The hotel is not a 4 star property. The lobby might be nice, but room was dirty and carpet was coming up. Front desk had a serious attitude problem. Manager was "on holiday" for a month, so no decisions could be made until he came back.
The air conditioners in this hotel are very bad, do not expect to have a comfortable temp. We waited hours for ours to cool the room, and receptions response was: "don't expect american AC temperatures". They refused to switch us rooms because the manager wasn't there.
We ended up leaving because of receptions lack of ability to help us, and lack of a cool room.
Stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class