This hotel is in walking distance to The Last Supper and Coin (Italy's version of a department store). However, it's not close to the Cathedral, Strozi Castle, or Arcade. The room was great, but the snarky attitude by the front desk staff left a sour taste. NOTE: Only one device is allowed on free Wi-Fi use. No exceptions! I was told that once one device is clicked off, another can log on. But that simply wasn't true. Both our friends and I couldn't get Wi-Fi on additional devices. What made matters worse was the front desk staff arguing with us about this issue. After much discussion, they refused to provide additional assistance with any matter. Bottom line: Room great. Service poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class