Definately a 4*Accomodation. Although rather small it felt quite grand with similar decor and Grandeur of the Titanic.
Rooms were lovely, the jacuzzi bath in each room was a lovely little extra...along with the complimentary bottle of Intimate Wash...
In room Tea and Coffee making facilities and an iron would have been good so that is my only suggestion regarding hotel improvements.
Regarding the service, the bar staff could not have been more accomodating. Steffano and Tyrone went out of their way to cater for our every need. We were a hen party of 16 so they were kept on their feet but nothing was too much trouble.
The Duty manager Andrea however was quite the opposite. He sighed and muttered under his breath when asked for any help or assistance, an iron or laundry service was laughed at and he made us feel like we were a bunch of hooligans rather then a pleasant polite group of young ladies. He attempted to charge us €90 euros extra for a room we were given as an exchange and agreed and arranged for by the other duty manager Giovanni, who was very hospitable by the way. The behaviour of Andrea was up there with the worst I have experienced yet everything else was so good do not let it put you off.
The hotel was a 20 minute or so walk from the main square, which boasts the fantastic array of designer stores and the famous Duamo. A visit inside is essentual. Be cautious of beggers and pick pockets, they are rife in this area. Take a stroll up a side street for a pasta, be prepared to pay €9 for a beer though!
We visited the Jazz Cafe and Old Fashion clubs, both were fantastic and I highly recommend both, particularly the Jazz Cafe.
Having visited Italy on 6 occasions I can quite easily say Milan is my favourite place and I look forward to going back soon.
All in all, a very pleasant stay, we would all definately go back and definately stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.