“Great meal ” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Brasilia, DF
“Great meal ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a mixed grand grill, 35 euros, a salad and rice that served 4 people.
So good meal and nice people!

“Pasta alla Filleteria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Found this place by searching this app, and from the looks of the ratings and the nearby location me and my girlfriend wanted to try it out. I must say that the pasta my girlfriend had (which the waiter recomended) was better than my pasta, and any other italian pasta that I've ever had (not kidding). And I've had my share!... And the wine just about suited the dinner perfectly. The waiter was very hospitable and funny. The only thing deducting my 1 point was the atmosphere. Very nice and modern looking restaurant, but it could have had a bit more of an italian touch in personality. But definately recomendable! It was only 40 euros for two, having main course, dessert and wine...

Udine, Italy
“Mellow Place, Good Food, Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Found the place thanks to Tripadvisor. Entrance isn't much visible, despite the place being close to Corso Buenos Aires. Interior is cozy, with small tables and a home, genuine atmosphere. Had dinner with 2 colleagues, sharing 2 appetizers, 2 entress and 2 main courses, for a total or 70€ (we just had water for drink, and no wine or desert). Following waiter's suggestion we got ham and raw sausages as an appetizer (the latter are DELICIOUS, despite they might look weird), and then a combo of pasta and rice. They were both really good and very tasty. Finally it came the meat, a perfectly medium cooked piece of good, tender meat, with little fat, if ever there. Everything was really good and we've had a great evening out. Will be back when I come to Milan again. Thumb up all the way

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Average resturant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Went with my wife after reading the recommendation from trip advisor. Ordered a pasta and steak since my wife and I werent big eater (and we had something earlier). Was surprised they served us with 2 plates of pasta with their own assumption (they almost want to serve us with 2 portion of steak as well).
The food was average and would not really recommend it to my anyone.

“Great place with great food and wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

During our stay in Milano the last weekend in november 2012 we wanted a special night out saturday. We found Filetteria Filo to be close to our hotel and saw some great reviews of this place.

The reviews were right and the food and wine was absolutely excellent. The place is autentic and modern italian and the staff very kind.

We started out with a raviolli and a tagliatelle filo style. We have travelled a couple of times in Italy including Roma, Pisa and Florence and this pasta was absolutely a top 3 (if not the best). Great white wine by the glass (5eur for house wine - a very nice choise).

As Secondi we had the Fiorentina steak for two persons - very nice meat and we had some excellent red wine (house red - great taste for the meat course).

We werent able to eat any dessert, but had a coffee to finish a very nice night in Milano. For the record B:free cocktail is just next to the place and a good choise if you are out for a cocktail.