“excellent local restaurant with fabulous fish” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chowder
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Fish Restaurant & Fish Shop
London, United Kingdom
“excellent local restaurant with fabulous fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

had a tasty selection of 8 different raw fish dishes with wine and water, followed by ice cream, for 38 euros. service was friendly. small venue so you should book. very enjoyable atmosphere - would return.

Visited June 2012

73% Recommend
Zurigo
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I was on a business trip in Milan together with my wife and we decided to eat the fish. We chose this small restaurant. I must say that we ate very well. Great selection of seafood. Then the mediterranean onefish, with fresh tomatoes, olives and capers. And a good wine. Excellent!
I've just recommended it to my friends in Switzerland.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
milano
“Familiar atmosphere and delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This little restaurant near Moscova has a really familiar and simple atmosphere, but great fresh seafood! You can choose between different kinds of raw fish and have your seafood with condiments you like better! Try the mediterranean one, with fresh tomatoes, olives and capers.
Owners and staff are really nice too!
Excellent value for money!

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“One of the best meals I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

Having travelled from Australia, I went to this restaurant hoping to have an authentic Italian experience - I was not disappointed. The menu is all in Italian, I decided to let the waiter assist making my selections. With his limited english, and my trusty dictionary we prevailed. The entree was salmon carpaccio, fresh and delicious. The main was bream with olives and capers, this was so good I ordered the same again after finishing. To finish a nougat ice cream with a crunchy caramel toffee crust. The ice cream had a satin texture, by far the best I have ever had. All of this with two glasses of wine was only 45 euros. I highly recommend this restaurant. Tonight I enjoyed one of the best meals I have ever had.

• Visited September 2011