“Our best diner in Milano - Notre meilleur diner à Milan” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nerino Dieci Trattoria

Nerino Dieci Trattoria
Via Nerino 10, 20123 Milan, Italy (Centro Storico)
+39 02 3983 1019
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 5,329 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Description: Commitment, Passion, Love for Good Food and Attention to the customer are our characteristics. Seasonal menu for the use of raw materials are always fresh and homemade desserts are our peculiarities. Italian cuisine with a focus on research of flavors and pairings
Megeve, France
“Our best diner in Milano - Notre meilleur diner à Milan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We would love to give a six star. We arrive early with no reservation (you should not, obviously it is a highly demanded place) but were nicely welcomed. The cooking is just very very good, the products are very fresh and quality is very high: you can see what the cooks are preparing. The boss is just supervising everything like a real boss eager to provide the best quality. Well, we made a long trip in Italia and Austria and we remember this place as the best in Milano: there is quite some action and it is a wonderful diner. It is just perfect to go there for two or four people: I had the tonno fish with pistachio: fish was very good, very well cooked (pink), incredibly seasoned ... You have to discover the other dishes and desserts.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Asia
“Eat here twice, you'll love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This place had what I love: fresh ingredients prepared creatively; friendly (English speaking) staff willing to explain and help; and good, cheap wines. We stumbled in here for lunch and made reservations for dinner before we left. We watched the chefs through the window both visits - it was better than a cooking show (and we learned a thing or two). Plus, the house wine during lunch was a bargain. I would recommend this place to anybody, even TripAdvisor "destination experts".

Visited May 2013
London
“They say no to Tripadvisor but this was how I found them!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I booked at Nerino Dieci on the basis of the good reviews it received on Tripadvisor, but when I went to their website I saw that it was largely dedicated to saying "no" to Tripadvisor. A bit strange. In any event it seems like a very popular place with locals, you definitely need to book, we received a very friendly welcome and service was good. But we weren't overwhelmed by the food. My partner's fish fillet was on the small and plain side (to be fair they did recommend another fish option which he didn't take up), his noodle with rabbit primi piatti was good. I had vegetarian fare, plain grilled vegetables, followed by asparagus lasagne which was pleasant. Overall though it didn't bowl us over, and we thought it might have done so, but clearly there are others who don't feel the same way.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We visited Milan for my mum's 60th birthday and found this restaurant through tripadvisor.

We booked a table for the Saturday night and I'm glad we did as it was full.

The prosecco on arrival was a lovely touch and the little garlic bread bites were very tasty! I had the lobster spaghetti which was delicious and followed it with the sea bream - again delicious. My parents both had mussels to start which they loved and then the sirloin tenderloin which my dad said was amazing. My mum had the monkfish which was lovely and fresh.

Somehow I managed to find room for a tiramisu which was the best I've ever had!

Not only was the food excellent but the service was too. Our waitress was lovely and spoke english which helped. I had also mentioned in my email that it was a special birthday for my mum and they really spoiled her by bringing out a little dessert with a candle and some prosecco to toast her with. It made for a memorable and special evening.

I would recommend this restaurant very highly as the food and service are outstanding and the prices are very reasonable indeed.

Visited April 2013
Worcester Park, Surrey
“Thanks you Sandro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

A fantastic restaurant in Milan, read the reviews before I went and decided to book a table via e-mail, glad I did as I couldn't believe how packed it was for a Monday night. I explained that I was taking my wife over for her birthday as a surprise and when we arrived they had put a fantastic Rose on the table for her, food was great and service was even better, for the quality of the food the price is cheap.

• Visited April 2013