Really 3* hotel with very good breakfast (fruits, juice, ham, eggs, cheese, sweets etc.). MiniRefrigerator instead of mini-bar (but not in each room), safe in each room. 3 mins. by step to Milano Centrale and metro. 40 minutes by metro to Rho-Fiera.
A plenty of restaurants and local food stores around.
So, the only troubles were the trams under the window.
My recomendation: this hotel is more and more better than Cristallo or San Carlo.
Highly recommend for any type of visit.
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.