We found this hotel satisfactory for two nights and have no comments to add to the previous reviewers. We chose it for it's proximity to the central station as we were arriving and leaving by buses that stop there. It is not near any tourist sites that we know of. I thought a mention of two nearby restaurants might be useful. The Friends restaurant almost next door looks OK but it is expensive and the food is not special. If as you leave the hotel you turn left and walk two blocks, on the right is a chinese restaurant called Jia Vuan. In our opinion this was far better value and the food was good, staff and decor pleasant
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.