I have travelled a lot and so I am being a little picky here, but when you market something for something, then thats what you should give people.
I give the Service "poor" might be a little harsh, but I like a smile during check-in and the occasional "Good morning! Can I help you?"..... It is one difference btw good mood and mediocre mood.
- Remote control not working and TV from 1980s. What does it cost to provide a reasonable TV? One night stay? And what does it cost to check the remote? Grrrr.... We were not there to watch TV, so I guess next guest will have to complain about it, if he or she can be bothered.
- Why is there bath foam in the bath room and no bath I was asking myself? I didnt know until I realised the water almost didnt go down from the shower. Probably because shower can also be used as bath?
- Staying awake for unknown reason big part of one night / morning as one couple or some workers or someone came noisy into a room and stayed there doing what seemed like talking and then leaving some hours later. They were really not noisy, it was just that the walls were paper thin. Last two nights didnt hear anything.
- Luckily I understand enough Italian to operate the safe deposit box in Italian, but an English manual could be useful for many guests.
- Breakfast far better than expected.
- Location is good, but many shady charachters in the area by night, but this is central station area and unless you are single woman or drunk man, then no need to be worried.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet, traffic-free area yet with Milan's business, cultural and shopping districts only a stone's throw away, the BEST WESTERN Hotel Madison will win you over with its strategic position, comfort and the services it offers you.Located only 100 metres from the Central Station, the BEST WESTERN Hotel Madison in Milan is just a few steps from the Air Terminal (to access the main airports in Lombardy) and one minute from the metro to Fiera Milano City, Fiera Rho and Duomo: if you stay at the Hotel Madison, you'll be close to everything and getting around will never be a problem.An elegant and practical 4-star hotel equipped with 97 comfortable rooms, meeting rooms for all your requirements and a breakfast room with panoramic views allow you to start the day one step ahead. Free wi-fi and the Mediaset Premium package make this hotel un-missable.And if you love to travel to discover local flavours, you can chose from the many typical Milanese restaurants on offer serving both Italian and international cuisine located only a stone's throw from the BEST WESTERN Hotel Madison in the centre of Milan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Madison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.