“Hilton Milan” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #125 of 432 Hotels in Milan
London, United Kingdom
“Hilton Milan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The visit to Italy was a great experience. My stay with Hilton Milan was great. The reception staff gave a warm friendly welcome.

The hotel itself is rather dated but VERY clean and presented well. Room was on the small side and again dated. The view was very disturbing as a lot of building work was going on outside.

Breakfast was average i would not have paid for it but as a member of staff of hilton i get it included in my rate anyway.

Restaurant was located in the reception area next to the door which was off putting as i would have like to have dined there but opted to go out instead.

overall the service was good and the hotel was clean and ideal for a weekend leisure getaway

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Mario C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hilton Milan, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thank you too TravelMonkey869 for staying with us, and for posting your great review about your recent stay at the Hilton Milan.

With pleasure I read that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and that our services and facilities met your expectations. It is always nice to hear that our guests are being well taken care of.

Hope to meet you soon at the Hilton Milan

Kind Regards

Mario Capano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I am repeating guest to this hotel. Not very close but just five minutes walk to the central station and three minutes walk to subway station. All facilities and services are well above the standard except crowded lobby area. 中央駅から約5分、地下鉄の駅から3分と便利なホテル。設備、サービス共に標準以上の良いホテル。

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear masaot923,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience at the Hilton Milan.

First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty as business guest at the Hilton Milan, and I am glad to hear you had a good stay and you find our location so convenience.
I really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for leisure time.

Warm Regards

Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I went to Milan for business and spent 2 days at the Hilton. All in all great Hotel, good food and confortable room. Staff verry friendly. Would recommend for couples and Business clients as Mailand is a beautiful City!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Martin L,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Milan and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear your satisfaction with the service offered as well as the helpfulness of our front desk staff.

Thank you again for your kind feedback, and looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Kind regards

Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stay at this hotel when ever i am in Milan, I always feel like i am coming home the staff is great.There are newer hotels out there but the Hilton is very comfortable ,great service ,well located and the staff are knowledgeable,professional and are always helpful

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Mario C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hilton Milan, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Kathy L,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. we are so pleased to note that the quality of service you experienced met with your expectations as it is our aim to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay at Hilton Milan.

Your comments will be shared among our employees. Thank you again!

Hope to welcome you back soon.

With Warm Regards,

Auckland, New Zealand
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've never expected to see something like this in the world especially not at Hilton Hotels in Italy and we were very shocked when we arrive in our room that we payed a lot of $$$ for to stink on cigarettes ! disgusting!! we couldn't breath or sleep! We rang reception and took a WHILE to change us to another room which was better but still had cigarettes smell...Absolutely unacceptable for any hotel! If I knew it i wouldnt never stay here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Stefania R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Magdalena M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your response following your recent stay at Hilton Milan.

I am extremely concerned to read your disappointing experience with us and I am very sorry that your expectations were not met.

I hope you will give us the chance to welcome you back in the near future and show you our property in a much positive light.

With Best regards

Basel, Switzerland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I was provided with smoking room even after asking for non-smoking. It feels like staff is not hearing to guest. I called from room that you have given me a smoking room and he said they call back in 2 min. No call in 15 min. I am asthmatic already struggling in room due to smoke smell, walked myself to reception. The guy at reception look not much concerned and said they have full house and only possibility is to have a queen room facing the busy street (I booked king room), then I have to say that I change my hotel. Then all of sudden in fully booked hotel he found anther quite non-smoking king room for me (he was lying and trying to put in smelling room even after I told him that I am asthmatic). what the hell. Then the room given to me of small size, but I stayed as my colleague was in same hotel. I travel 60% of my time for business and never saw such an attitude in nay hotel. I complained about very slow wifi, no good response. room had foul smell and the tiolets were not cleaned, from what is expected from 125 Euro + rooms

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sujay R,

Thank you for posting your experience into TripAdvisor.

First of all I personally apologise for any inconveniences we may have caused to you. Please be sure that our management was informed regarding your sincere feedback and has already taken action so that this case remains isolated.

The opinion of our guests has a great value to us. I would therefore like to thank you for letting us know.

It would be an honour, to be able to restore your confidence in us and in our Brand. Said this,we would be pleased to welcome you back in the future.

Kindly accept once again my apologies for the above issue. In the meantime, I wish you a very nice day.

Best Regards,

Antwerpen, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I was in Milan for a few events this past week.This Hilton is in a fantastic location right next to the central train station which was perfect as you can catch the M2 and M3 from there and be wherever you need to be quickly. Other than the location, I didn't think this hotel was anything to write home about, especially for the prices they charge. I find all Hiltons to be a rip off for what you get (no free wifi, usually outdated, generally not an easy experience) but Hilton is company mandated so I'm stuck with them. The final nail in the coffin for me was when I went to check out, in a hurry to catch a train, and was billed and charged for the wrong room! A quick glance before I put the bill in the purse and I saw a total at 3 times what I was expecting. The woman behind the desk didn't believe me when I told her I did not arrive on the date the charges started so I had to bring up my reservation in my email and show her. Turns out she had given me the bill for someone else. I'm still waiting on the charges to be cancelled for the other room....

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Christine R,

Thank you for taking time to post your review about your stay at the Hilton Milan.

First of all please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay with us.
We apologies for not meeting your expectations and please be sure that your feedback has already been shared with the management,

We would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon in order to restore your confidence in us.

Kind regards

Stefania Russo

Been to Hilton Milan? Share your experiences!