The visit to Italy was a great experience. My stay with Hilton Milan was great. The reception staff gave a warm friendly welcome.
The hotel itself is rather dated but VERY clean and presented well. Room was on the small side and again dated. The view was very disturbing as a lot of building work was going on outside.
Breakfast was average i would not have paid for it but as a member of staff of hilton i get it included in my rate anyway.
Restaurant was located in the reception area next to the door which was off putting as i would have like to have dined there but opted to go out instead.
overall the service was good and the hotel was clean and ideal for a weekend leisure getaway
thank you Hilton Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International